Donation Requests for Party & Inflatable Rentals
Updated NEWS for 2022 Requests:
Please note we are not accepting any 2022 Donation Requests for Party and Inflatable Rentals this year due to COVID. As with many locally-owned companies, we have taken a great deal of sacrifice and disappointment from the 2020-2021 season, or lack thereof. 3 Monkeys ended up not only taking a loss for the business, but also took a loss to the owners personally, after keeping staff on to ensure we were still answering phones, emails, and cleaning and writing new policies for our upcoming season. In order for us to operate and attempt to make a full come back in the community, we are not able to offer assistance to the community at this time. We do ask for community help however for the first time ever in 13 years to keep us in your thoughts and help us continue to build back up so we are able to help support other businesses. At this point in time, we need support from our community, schools, colleges, churches, customers in an effort to tell your friends, family, and co-workers to support 3 Monkeys Inflatables by placing your summertime and backyard orders with us. If you are doing something at work and we can be part of that with inflatables, tents, tables, chairs, games and etc please be sure to pass on our information. We hope to be able to help again after we are able to regain our strength and make a comeback along with other local businesses suffering. Thank you from our Management Team and Owners.
Thank you for including and thinking of 3 Monkeys Inflatables as a worthy business for your cause. Every Bounce Driver & Attendant cares deeply about the community and supports our mission to “Make the world a better place, one happy child at a time.” We review each and every Donation Inflatable Rental Request as they come in via snail mail.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR GUIDELINES:
We try to give out as many donations as possible to non-profit organizations. Please understand that even following our donation guidelines to the letter does not guarantee you will receive an inflatable donation. Each year, we get well over 250-300 donation requests and simply can’t accommodate most. All donation requests are processed by our management team and selected based on our current guidelines followed in filling out the request, availability, as well as geographical locations, and time of year.
GUIDELINES FOR DONATIONS
Donations are an important aspect of 3 Monkeys Inflatable's community involvement. We appreciate your compliance with the guidelines below.
1. All donation requests must be received at LEAST 90 DAYS prior to the requested event date. There are no exceptions.
2. We have the right to determine what inflatable donation you will receive. We try to accommodate your needs but realize we do have limitations.
3. 3 Monkeys donate one time every 2 calendar years to an organization.
4. Your tax-exempt certificate number (501(c)3) is required for our records for each request submitted. Unfortunately, if you don't supply your tax exemption number/form we are not able to support your donation request.
5. You will be required to have one attendant (over 18 years of age) per each inflatable. Unfortunately, we cannot donate an attendant to supervise the safety of your inflatable riders. Inflatables are considered “Amusement Rides’ by the PA & MD Dept. of Labor Amusement Ride Division and we follow very strict guidelines for safety as any other amusement ride provider. If we determine that an attendant is not present at ALL TIMES supervising the inflatable ride, we will immediately cancel the donation, and or shut down the ride if it is already set up.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any inflatable donation due to weather concerns.
Thank you for taking the time to review our Donation Guidelines. If you still wish to proceed with your donation request, please click on this link below. Once you have completed the Donation Request please mail your completed forms, along with a copy of your tax exemption form to the following address:
3 Monkeys Inflatables
Attn: Donation Request
213 Fleetwood Drive
Red Lion, PA 17356
We are able to approve a limited number of donations upon receiving the donation requests by March 1st of each year. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your application to be reviewed. You will be notified via email/mail once your application is processed & reviewed.