Tent 20x40 - Grass Setup Surface
- Actual Size: 20x40
- Setup Area: 20x40
- Outlets: 0
Whats Included: Steel poles, steel stakes, and nylon ropes.
Poles: Side poles are two-piece, 1." diameter, galvanized steel, 7' tall
Center poles are four-piece, 1.5" diameter, galvanized steel, 12'9" tall
Capacity: A 20x40 party pole tent will accommodate 80 people for sit down dinners. A standard event planners rule of thumb for comfortable seating is 10 square feet per person to allow for table and chair space.
- Standard Features:
- One-Piece Tops
- 1st quality, 14 oz Translucent Vinyl
- Reinforced aluminium plates sewn into top all points for heavy duty installation
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- Scalloped valances bond with vinyl binding
- Sidewall rope permanently installed
- Guy ropes and jump ropes are spliced in at each pole location
- Includes poly top and side pole bag
- Heavy duty 2 piece 1" steel side poles
- Heavy duty 4 piece 1.75" center poles
- Steel angle tent stakes
- Wood tension block included for tightening tent ropes
We set up tents typically 1-3 days prior to the event time. If you have specific timing that you would need the tent setup please email us directly. Keep in mind the tents typically take 3-4 hours of setup time.
We can set up the tents either on grass or asphalt. We will drive Steel Tent Stakes into the ground to secure them whether it be on grass or aspalt.
For asphalt setup please call our office.
Any questions please email us directly.